Goodness, it’s been quiet in the countryside today. Super grey but not rainy, which I can’t stand. I’m so sleepy!
Anyway, I’ve been playing around with the idea of running a rough weekly news update for all returning readers. This would include things such as:
- Changes in posting schedules
- If a double-feature week is coming up
- Headcanons — things that will probably never make their ways into the story but are entertaining to think about anyway
- Reader-generated content– art/writing/etc. sent in to us, the writers
- Questions about the story for discussion in the comments section
- Anything else suggested in the comments below!
I’m not sure how much use this would have right now as the blog is still very small-scale and I don’t know how many of you are returning for more content. We’d appreciate a little input from those who are– how far along you are in the story for example. Wys and I are currently debating when to start weekly updates.
Let us know what you guys think. We’re totally open to input and want to make your reading of this story as fun as possible!